promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

problem with stretch marks!?

i have a stretch mark in my belly it started when i thought i was preggy and my belly is too itchy and i keep on scrubbing on it.. how could i take it away. i can't wear 2 piece now so ashamed as i am now wearing 1 piece suit when i go swimming lesson..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Justin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know what you mean, stretch marks are meanie's

The reason one gets stretch marks is because of pressure on the skin, weight gain, preggy etc etc. I would first figure out what the problem is.

I also have seen stretch mark visibility reduction creams available for sale

Hope that helps, If any one is rude enough to ask just say it happened after the accident and you don't really want to revisit what happened

Justin

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Get rid of Stretch Marks?

• 1 decade ago

You should have started while pregnant. Go to drug or discount store and get a jar or tube of PURE cocoa butter creme. Rub this on often, especially after bathing, it should soften the skin areas and relax the stretch mark. Next pregnancy as you grow do this constantly and you can avoid most after marks. Congrats on the baby!

Source(s): experience
  • 1 decade ago

I heard that 100% pure cocoa butter is the best for stretch marks and its really helped alot of women. I work in a pharmacy, and I've had many women ask me what they could use to get rid of their stretch marks from pregnancy, and cocoa butter is the best answer i could give them. it works wonders. definetly give it a try, but make sure its 100% pure cocoa butter!! =] good luck

P.S: Try Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Stick. They sell very cheap. Its pure, natural, and smells wonderful!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • i do not attack a product not defending it, all the products known are no more but camouflage, the stretch marks are break down of the connective tissue of the skin ,which is sadly unrepairable..

i use in my clinic Retin a, which is a dermabrasive agent ...it works a little...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.