Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

My teacher says that Rosie O'Donnell is as sweet as a rose.?

She says that Rosie fights the good fight by taking a stand against rich people. She says that Rosie may be rich but that her money is "good" money. She says that all corporations are evil except for the one that pays Rosie her salary.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Sweet" isn't the word most would use to describe her. Yea, she just proved how "sweet" she can be last week! I'd get another teacher. Good money as opposed to bad money? How do you figure?

• 1 decade ago

Thats not totally true. Rosie picks those fights with rich people for no reason. She knows that the view is LIVE and so whatever she does is going to be on the air. She started that fight between her and Trump. He wouldn't said anything about her until she started messing with him

• Mitch
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Does your teacher look and talk like a lesbian (no offense intended, lesbians) truck driver from New York City? I heard Rosie was looking for work. If so, your teacher may very well BE Rosie O'Donnell, which would explain their similarities in beliefs. Either that, or maybe stphnie_myr is right. (Or both!)

Source(s): I'm just saying....
  • 1 decade ago

She sound's like Rosie's number 1 fan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

First let me say that you write very well for someone who isn't asking a question.

Second, nomatter what anyone writes on this page, people will either agree or disagree with trump and o'donnell.

What was your question?

• 1 decade ago

I don't know what subject your teaher teaches, but in some school she would be disciplined for talking like that to her students. Hope she isn't doing that during school hours.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah...a sweet rose with a stinky mouth..she's loud..

but the fact she teased Donald Trumph is definitely a right thing to do...

hell Donald

• sam
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Kelli Carpenter must be your teacher or related to her.

• 1 decade ago

Your teacher should hang herself, or go have lesbian sex with Rosie.

• 1 decade ago

It sounds like you teacher isn't all up there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.