Christmas in Phoenix, Arizona?

Anyone out there enjoying Christmas in Phoenix, Arizona? Anyone wish they were? The weather is so awesome!!

I live here in Phoenix myself.

Oh and by the way...Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all.

Favorite Answer

Merry Christmas one and all!! Here in Glendale AZ, enjoying the crisp morning and waiting for the kids to wake up and see what goodies Santa may have left.

Cheers

Merry Christmas neighbor, I'm just a hop, skip and jump away, Tucson, Arizona and yes the Weather is BEAUTIFUL Peace an Happiness and enjoy the beauty of the moment......

• dragon

I have a friend that lives in that area and talked to her last night (Xmas eve) and she also was saying how great the weather is. The rain started in my neck of the woods last night and it will rain most of today-oh well! The weather can't be perfect for everyone on this wonderful day.

Enjoy your awesome weather and may you have a safe and wonderful holiday.

Source(s): life
  • lin

I spent the season with my Aunt and Uncle a few years back in Tucson, wow what an experience from the usually cold ones. Merry Christmas.

I'm in Toronto area, Canada. No snow. Weather wasn't freezing, it was not bad. I love it, but can't hurt to see a little snow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My late Sister's family lives there and i had a dream about them last night..Weird this question came up..Happy Hollidays

travel to thbat place to say what is hapenning your self. doi not depend on others observe it personally