what does everyone think???

Hello, we've been ttc since july!!! and my period was due friday!!! starting thursday i started having a little cramps thought AF was coming for sure!!! woke up friday cramps like AF, started moving around then cramps went away the same happened sat morning and after noon and night!!! no cramps since then and now still NO PERIOD!!! any opinions will help!!! did anyone have this experience??? oh and took pregnancy test on firday afternoon!!!BFN!!!!

• ws_422
    Favorite Answer

I have had this happen to me plenty of times. Every time it turned out that I was pregnant. If your having cramps and your period doesn't come then, chances are that you are having cramps due to the egg being implanted into your uterus. You can test for pregnancy since it is past your estimated period date. If you don't want to rush then you should wait a few more days since you could just be late due to all the worrying about wanting to be pregnant. You are going to hear this in every one of the posts that you get but, get a test and even if you have the faintest of lines then you are pregnant. I have had 10 pregnancies in my life 4 live births and I am pregnant now with the fifth and I have had 5 miscarriages so I know just a little bit about being pregnant. lol! Good luck to you and keep us informed.