Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

Geo report on Austin;Texas?

i have to do a geography report about austin texas inculding all the usual stuff like climate,government..things like that,& i have to make myself seem like an immigrant.Can you please give me some sites that could give me information about everything i need to kno?I would appreciate this,thank you.

Favorite Answer

I did a simple yahoo search using "Austin, TX". It returned 30,600,000 hits. I listed the #1 below and the first 5 look promising. Go have a look, only you will be able to sort out what you actually want. A look in the on line encyclopedia, also shown in the search, might help also.

Good luck and Merry Christmas