what brand and color of nail polish do you prefer?

my friends and i will have our exchange gifts on january 3, and i haven't bought yet.. what i know is that the person i picked really loves putting nail polish on her nails and using some other beauty stuff.. i thought of buying her a nail polish.. so what brand or color would you recommend? she's 17 years old.. or would you suggest another kind of gift to give? my budget is about 500 pesos or 10 US dollars..

Favorite Answer

A friend of mine gave me four bottles of Revlon nail polish and I was surprised at the quality. Try it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• Kiley

The cheapest but the best I know is Pure Ice. I have 2 bottles and the white stays on forever and the purple has not chipped yet and I have had it on for about 5 days so far. I got it for $1.98. My routine is to clean up my fingernails, 2 coats of nail polish and an occasional top coat. :)

Get O.P.I nail polish!

in my opinion it's really the best.

Get a shimmer color or one from their brights range, really nice.

U can check out http://www.8ty8beauty.com to buy it cheaper.

the new estee lauder collection is amazing

even revlon came up with their latest natural colour collection

i am more into natural tones as they give a natural and neat look to my nails.

Oriflame is the best option .... you should try it out as it dosent goonna harm you... ne ways Merry X-mas and a verry verry happy new year

Source(s): mah mind

lakemei gold it highlites the nails

• pink, or french manicures.

and i alwyas use sally hansen polish. thee best

Chi chi. any colour.