David
David asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

What was the name of Baretta's car?

Favorite Answer

I don't know, but I think his bird was named Fred

are you sure you're not thinking of David Haslehoff's car, Kitt?

<edit>

ok, I looked it up, and it was called the Grey Ghost.

Hmm, I used to watch that show all the time and I didn't even remember his car! Good question. :-)

Is he the character that would just say "It's an Italian car."? I did just see an article about that type of car if it is. I'll go see if I can find it, it wasn't that long ago I saw that.

I had edits on here, are now gone. Colombo had the Italian car, a Peugot(sp?) 404C. Baretta had a Cheby Impala, I don't doubt it could have been called the Grey Ghost