Definition of Enzyme progress curve?

Need the answer with some brief explaination of the concept.

Favorite Answer

Every reaction including the breakdown of compounds is chemical and requires a certain activation energy, enzymes reduce this and make the process faster. The curve representing time and activation energy is lowered with an enzyme.

• Kiley

When you wake up in the morning with greater wisdom, you're making progress. Every day adds to the experience you must make sense of. Every day that sees you making sense of more of what you know is a day of progress. It is at least theoretically possible to wake up some morning completely wise--at least for that moment--with every detail of your past, every experience, every scrap of your knowledge contained in a fully coherent philosophy. These are good days, but rare in my life. Nevertheless, the possibility of such mornings is why I bother to wake up. On such days, I own the world. I act fearlessly. I'm awesome in my command, etc. By noon, though, I've usually found good cause to wonder again whether I have the best understanding. This leads to a few hours in the garage, sipping wine punch and re-philosophizing. And the cycle repeats.