For the past 3 yrs I have sent Interflora flowers to step mothers and m-i-l?

neither of them will phone to say "THANKYOU". !!! they both wait for me to ring to see if they have recieved them.....like 2 days later....I think this is rather RUDE.....shouldnt they phone me to say THANKYOU ???? I know I would !!!!!

• lex
    Favorite Answer

well,it would be nice but some people just dont get etiquette do they,,,,,,you could be sneaky next time and ask them to call when they are delivered so you know they have successfully arrived.

• grandm

Yes, they should, but not everyone does the socially correct thing. They may not realize how much this bothers you. It could be a matter of economics, trying to save a few pennies. Be forgiving, and accept that this is how they are. I think it's great that you care enough to send the flowers, and you know that what you're doing is right. Keep up the good work! Merry Christmas!

Yes they should say thank you.Stop sending flowersas they do notseem to appreciate the gesture.It is only etiquette to say thank you.

i dont undrestand.if u love sb and send flower to him/her so this is your behavior.if they dont pay attention u can stop sending flowers.