Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girlfriend.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.....?

So ive been with this girl for like 6 months, thats awhile for me. And this may sound just plain retarded but its starting to piss me off more and more. She has alot of guy friends, and ive already made a big deal out of it awhile back, and she doesnt really hang out w/ them anymore unless im around. But online, AIM and MySpace, shes always telling abunch of guys that she loves them, she doesnt know what she would do w/o them, the only person she needs in her life, and she'll always be trying to talk to me about them, and saying sh!t like so and so loves her more than I do like just kidding around but still. And idk, I guess I shouldnt really be mad but I cant really help it, its getting old and pissing me off. But I cant just come out and say something about how she cant talk to them or something, and yeah. Do I need to do something about this or am I just being jealous? What to do?

--Thanks

Favorite Answer

She's just playing out her cyber character to her cyber friends.

Wanting to be liked, etc.,

If she was doing this in real life, I would dump her.

Idk, I know people like that and have been w/ people like that. It gets old fast but its hard to just come out and say "hey, you need to stop talking to whoever like this or that"

tell her its the only way

• do be jelous move on...