how long can I live with a good nutritions,sleep and activity ?

under a healthy conditions...and good tranning...

Favorite Answer

The human body has a maximum longevity of 120 years!

I don't believe there is any specific set limit on how many years a person can live. However, with good nutrition, sleep, and activity, living a great healthy life style with no diseases cropping up in your life one would tend to think you would live a long, life.

It's that big red truck that run's over you, when you are crossing the street that's the kicker. LOL

Life has alot of uncertainty to it. I had an uncle who had great nutrition, was very active, lived a very healthy life. Didn't smoke, or drink alcohol, never did drugs. Was in all around great physical condition.

He died at forty, somehow acquired a form of cancer and it took his life at that young age.

Do you think you can handle the truth?

If so, go Death Clock (link below), put in your stats, and see how long you have.

My Dad died in March 1999; I put in his stats earlier this year to see if Death Clock would have it right, and guess what, it said he would live to September 1999! Close enough!

about 100 years.

Go 4 walks, go 2 gyms , drink only juices in d morning, eat nutritious food......................There r lots of things u can do ! !