Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

i am a 3rd year in high school.i'm a great 3-pointer but i have some problems when i get inside the rim.?

because i am a 5 foot 4 inches only. in our sportsfest i scored 40 points which is the 90% of our team score. my teacher said that "basketball is for tall guys only" (because i want to be a basketball player someday). now, i am running for MVP in our school but he keep saying that. what should i do.will i still continue to play basketball. please help me.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

John Paxon made an entire NBA career at just being a great three point shooter. You understand your biggest strength, but now you should continue to focus on improving other aspects of your game to be a more complete player. Work on your ball handling and passing abilities, because if you can do those two things and still shoot, you will almost be a complete basketball player. Good Luck.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

There are extremely some gamers interior the league that are suited with 3's too.. (Lebron has no longer took many 3 suggestion this 12 months, like lots of the different adult adult males who've in basic terms took 2 or 3 and hit them.) they could be 4000 circumstances greater useful than Lebron and Kobe. Lebron gets good seems and a shot clock, they even have greater desirable than one guy who can create a shot on the warmth.. Kobe gets the ball with 2 on the shotclock and 2-3 adult adult males protecting him.. Watch the video games, smh.. in addition they play distinctive positions.

• 1 decade ago

Merry Christmas. My advice is "keep shooting." The inside game might develop but don"t worry about it. Practice free throws for no more than 100, Ken

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like you need to practice rimming more. See if your team mates try your action on them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

more practice. It makes perfect

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.