promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

i am a 3rd year in high school.i'm a great 3-pointer but i have some problems when i get inside the rim.?

because i am a 5 foot 4 inches only. in our sportsfest i scored 40 points which is the 90% of our team score. my teacher said that "basketball is for tall guys only" (because i want to be a basketball player someday). now, i am running for MVP in our school but he keep saying that. what should i do.will i still continue to play basketball. please help me.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

John Paxon made an entire NBA career at just being a great three point shooter. You understand your biggest strength, but now you should continue to focus on improving other aspects of your game to be a more complete player. Work on your ball handling and passing abilities, because if you can do those two things and still shoot, you will almost be a complete basketball player. Good Luck.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

There are extremely some gamers interior the league that are suited with 3's too.. (Lebron has no longer took many 3 suggestion this 12 months, like lots of the different adult adult males who've in basic terms took 2 or 3 and hit them.) they could be 4000 circumstances greater useful than Lebron and Kobe. Lebron gets good seems and a shot clock, they even have greater desirable than one guy who can create a shot on the warmth.. Kobe gets the ball with 2 on the shotclock and 2-3 adult adult males protecting him.. Watch the video games, smh.. in addition they play distinctive positions.

• 1 decade ago

Merry Christmas. My advice is "keep shooting." The inside game might develop but don"t worry about it. Practice free throws for no more than 100, Ken

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like you need to practice rimming more. See if your team mates try your action on them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

more practice. It makes perfect

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.