Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you opened your gifts yet? Or do you have to wait for your nice cup of your favorite coffee to brew?

Favorite Answer

6:27 am, all that's over with already. Having my 3rd cuppa joe. Thinking about going back to bed!

Open Last Nigh Family Tradition

thats funny you ask Im waiting for a pot right now lol!!! by the way how was the movie Little miss sunshine? Im a huge Devotchka fan the soundtrack to that is great!!!!

• astrid

well i am working on xmas so present plz be nice under the tree mama's coming to u in another few more days LOL wish u a jolly smas

Already opened....my son opened his in like 30 seconds...took me 2 months to shop for....how ironic!

• its only going on 7am and i'm the only one up. and i'm so bored :) my parents always make us wait till like noon to open presents. oh well.

Not yet,well okay one so far..=) but in an hour or so it all begins..=) Oh thanks for reminding me to go put the coffee on too!

opoened an sorted the good the bad an the gotta burn it before it scares me piles .

• chi

coffee

Did some yesterday - more later this morning.