for high school boys out there! what u want in ur girl? preety? clever? ur opinion please!?

this Q specially 4 boys who is 15-17 years old... what is ur dream girl(similar age) looks like? what u want in her? preety? clever? kind? lots of make-up?

Favorite Answer

I'm an older guy, but please don't be insecure with yourself. Be who you are and not try and act like someone else to get a boy to like you. This way, boys who are natrually attracted to who you are will like you for YOU! And this way the relationship has a better chance. Trust me on this.

Not so much makeup, but some. I hate it when chicks were 5 lbs of it on their face. Brunette, shorter, bright eyes, not as dumb as a log but wont sit there and make me feel retarded when Im talking to her. I dont like it when a chick is like really easy, up not really tight up either. Different guys like different things.

well there r many thing, age must be similar(as in she must be in the same class for example a grade 10 studying guy would want a girl who studies in grade 10 (sumtimes grade9), she must be really sexc, understanding, never pushing him, never thnk him wrong, never question about his affairs with other girls, make-up depends on the kind of guy, (sumtimes guys pay attention to a girl's private parts and if they are ally appealing means tht if they are sexc then he will fall for her) and she must be kind and always tell him about her affairs with other boys, tht all we guys want in girls

• mrotek

i imagine you need to video reveal out reason theres alot of fellows like this. actual i been a guy who replaced into precisely like that & it grew to change into out extremely undesirable. at the same time as i replaced into with him he continually flirts with different females in the back of my decrease back and we may consistently argue about it. yet when he's diverse than the guy i had, you need to seek for suggestion from with him & locate out if he likes you or not. possibly he flirts with alot of ladies because hes used to having this kind of large number of ladies round him. yet all I even ought to say is basically beware.

Not neseccarely smart but hot yea! and ovisiouly if shes not a *****!

wetness