What music would be good for a Surgeon (Dr.) to listen to while performing surgery?

thanks alot*

Favorite Answer

i think surgeons should listen to Enya's instrumental songs..like the songs in The Lord of The Rings...i find it relaxing..surgeons have a tough job you know.

• orson

this relies upon on the surgical treatment, and the ability. At a brilliant business enterprise affiliated with a scientific college, like the place I artwork, there is infrequently an occasion the place there won't ever be a minimum of one resident/fellow in the OR with the attending wellbeing care provider. there is likewise an anesthesiologist, or CRNA, and at circumstances, the two. a minimum of one scrub nurse or OR tech, as properly as a minimum of one circulator nurse, and often 2+ scientific pupils. In my forte, trauma surgical treatment, I seldom flow to the OR, yet when I do, that is not uncommon for yet another forte or specialties to be there as properly. i visit never perform on a thoughts, so if our affected person desires belly surgical treatment, which i visit do, as properly as neurosurgery, which I won't do, we regularly flow on a similar time. In those situations, the OR gets uncomfortably crowded. in all threat the worst area is attempting to in good shape each and all the surgical treatment egos into one small room. some thoughts are additionally somewhat complicated, and require yet another set of experienced palms, wherein case there may well be greater suitable than one attending wellbeing care provider working collectively on a similar technique. i've got not heard of an EMT in the OR. i used to be an EMT throughout college as properly. so some distance as i be attentive to, the only place that wellbeing center based (as adversarial to EMS/fire branch based) EMTs artwork is in the emergency branch.

Metallica

Something like that doesn't have a beat classical so you aren't rockin out and tappin your feet dancing etc. but not really boring stuff so you go to sleep.

• John16

Like a surgen by Weird Al of course.

He should listen to yoga music, something slow and peaceful so he can concentrate

when i had surgery;he was playing a mix of everything from green day to john mayer

I would say none because you could lose you focus.You would not want to mess up

Something that plays really slow. That way he wouldn't screw anything up. I hope!

none for the sake of the patient