What did Santa bring you?

Favorite Answer

So far- 2 great movies, an expensive Versace perfume set, cute little stud earrings, clothes, and a Tiffany Bracelet!

Source(s): ~their actually from my parents and my friends~ but christmas isn't over! more gifts! such a surprise 2! i didnt ask them 4 anything and they got me such lovely gifts!~ MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • lin

Time to finally relax and enjoy a few hours of peace. Oh and his real gift will come in about a month, YIKES!! payments. Just want to know if one of these years people that complain about the commercialism will actually start doing something about it. No one wants to see a child's sad face, but if we start explaining when they are young what the real spirit of Christmas or any other holiday is maybe the we could at least calm down the anxiety felt here. Happy Holidays, OH I forgot what did he bring YOU???

Santa finally brought me my ipod. I guess I was a good boy this year.

I wonder that why Santa didn't bring me anything? Is it because I don't have a fire place at my house?(*.*)

Santa never showed up at my house.

Peace. Priceless. Most sought after. Unheard of now.

Peace.

I'm hoping he's going to bring me a dad back from stomach surgery without cancer.

Memories.

And a new telescope, 12" newtonian with alt/az mount. I just need to go to the store and pick it up.

a san disk mp3 player, an ultra-long sweater, a notebook and sweets (Lindt, Kinder, Heidi etc)

i get 2 mp3 players and 700 euro