how do yall open gifts ?

do you untape the wrapping or just rip into it ? me i rip i am man see me kill pretty paper. lol.

Favorite Answer

lol... i like to untape it if everyone wants to desperately know wat inside, let em wait... lol .... otherwise i love ripping them open

I'm kinda split on this one. sometimes i just rip it, but the last couple that i've received (at work and stuff) I carefully unwrapped it, had a look at it just to see what it was and coz the giver wanted me to open it. Then i carefully wrapped it back up! Afterwards i thought about it and yea. . . weird

I get down to business and rip. Unless I'm at grandmas, she for some reason saves the paper.

I start off nice and slow. And then a piece of tape acts funny. Doesn't come off - so desperation knocks on the door. I shoo it away. I patiently try to slit it open. Manage to do that. Get to another piece of tape.

What the...?

Rip. Shred.

Happy Christmas! :D

i have to undo the tape because the wrapping paper i receive is like foil so it cant be ripped or torn...but if i had a choice i would rip it open... its more fun

• astrid

well i like to rip it off

like a dog that is digging in the trash can

Like a leopard with fresh food.

I do both, if its crappy paper I dont bother doing good with it, If its homeade,pretty,store bought pretty paper, then i may consiter saving it.

i go crazy ripping into everything.

• RNM

Kissing leads to spontaneous opening !! Do you agree?

^_^