Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

HW ,check my grammar thx 1/2?

This homework is about recruiting a employee. Check my grammar and structure.

============================================

Owing to increased business, we have an immediate requirement for ONE senior accountant to lighten the overloaded tasks of the Accounting Department.

The new employee will take charge of some paper works. As for another accountant, she will be responsible for client service, general administration, and staff performance appraisal.

The job summary of the employee is as follows:

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Due to increased business, we have an immediate need for ONE senior accountant to lighten the load of the Accounting Department.

The new employee will take charge of some clerical tasks including X, Y, and Z. (What do you mean by "As for another accountant?") "Paper works" sounds to me more like a secretary rather than an accountant. What accountant things will the person be doing?

I hope this is helpful. You need to work a little on work choice. For example, you lighten a burden not "the overloaded tasks." I have never seen the term "paper works" before. Maybe you should look in the accounting section of Monster.com in order to get some ideas for how the job add would look. Don't copy but look at the phrasing and word choices those employers make in their job ads.

Is the sole job of this person to complete clerical tasks? Is that what you mean by paper works?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Owing to increased business, we have an immediate requirement for one senior accountant to lighten the overloaded tasks of the Accounting Department.

The new employee will take charge of some paper work. As for another accountant, she will be responsible for client service, general administration, and staff performance appraisal.

The job summary of the employee is as follows:

merry Christmas

• orson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

no longer too undesirable. indexed under are my innovations: This thesis frequently addresses the two types/grades of nano coating, small molecule and waterproofing. via potential of floor coating, we persist with the nano textile to a lined paper and a matte end paper. Then we use a attempt for the conformability of paper to examine and evaluate the version between nanotechnology and classic inkjet paper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.