why I can't marry?

i'm Iranian girl ,about 33 years, have master of sience in applied physics, i'm second child in my family. have 1 brother & 1 sister.I work in great company of telecommunication in Tehran. have good salary. it seems i have very good & compelete shape(face &body), since now i have several choice for marry , but all of them weren't persist after few weeks.

Favorite Answer

If you're hoping someone will marry you after a few weeks, that's too much to ask for. Pressuring them will surely send them running the other way!!! What do you mean by several choices? I'm not sure of your culture for marriage (like if family sets you up or something). Take a little time to get to know one at a time, not "several choices." That's too much competition for these poor men.

Maybe you are not meant to get married just yet. There must be more that you still need to do before you settle down. Your life sounds very serious. do you ever go out and ave some fun or do anything for no reason? Try it if you haven't. When you are not looking the right person will come along.

I think there must be something about your character or the way you treat them that they don't like. Try asking someone you trust what they think it could be. Maybe they feel they need to be more educated and have a better job than the person they marry. You just need to find the man that is meant for you. Keep looking. Merry Christmas.

Maybe they were only interested in sex. Then again they may think you are not really interested Pick out a good one and don't waste any time getting to know him and let him know that you are looking for marriage- with maybe a little romance and love.. If this is what you want.

You sound really smart...good for you! Don't worry, sometimes these things take time. I think that there is one person meant for everyone - you are meant to be with that person. What if your guy is not ready, or you haven't met him yet. Don't get discouraged either. It will all work itself out. Stay true to who you are, and never comprimise. Good luck

• Rocky

It would seem the guys you were interested in weren't interested in you. Just be patient you will meet the right man for you.

hi how are you, I'm sure you are sweety enough, i'm from midel east and know how much the Iranina girls looks beauty, but i think you have to appear in your family, let them see you are a young femal in marrgae age, its a kind of adviertiseing, :).

i'm not like suggestion about marrge web site.

i think family can help too much in that.mothers can looking in her friend's sons...etc. its not ur mistake you havent someone sutable for you, but there is wrong in ur amily for not trying for helping you without you asking the, to help.

but why we doesnt go to ALLAH and praying us for help, you have to pray to ALLAH for a faithful man, who can feed you recepcted life with all love.

Good luck and wishing you a nice man in end of 2006 :)

Perhaps the guys think you're overly qualified to have as a wife.

so if what you are telling me is true, then you are a dream... but some people don't realize that they might smell funny or are really ugly when they think they are hot. ( I dated a women that thought she was really hot, when really she was not). so I don't know what to tell you but maybe your are not as great as you think.. so set your standards lower.. and find someone of your level...

Trust me, When The right person comes you will know it. Do not rush, you will not be happy.