put pictures on computer from camera so as i can email them?

i wont to get pictures from digital camera to computer so i can send them by email i know very little about the computer so as i will have to know each step i have a port on the computer for the camera disc

• Bill G
    Favorite Answer

Once you connect the camera to a USB port with a supplied cable, you use My Computer and find the camera. Windows will recognize it as another drive. Be sure the camera is turned on! Explore the "new drive" to find your pictures. Use windows to transfer them to your harddrive.Store them in My Documents; My Pictures. Once you know they are transfered to the harddrive, you can delete them from the camera. I always check the harddrive before I do this.

To email them, use a program like Adobe Photoshop Elements. Call up the images and use the "save for Web" feature. This will reduce the image bit size so the online file transfer time is less. You can upload the photos to Yahoo to share so you don't fill the mailbox's of all you friends.

Hope it helps. email me if I can be of any other help or if you need clarification.

• Hi,

You will need to install the camera softawre on ur pc. Then connect ur pc and camera and then transfer the pictures using the camera software.

U did not specify the name/model of ur camera so i cant really help u with that bit.

Secondly, after transfering the pictures, u hav to log in to ur email > compose a new email > click on attach files and then browse for the pictures. U can also compress the images so that the uploading time is faster.

Hope that helps.

Hasnain MIr Mohammed.

Most likely there is a family member or friend close by that knows what to do so I would suggest you ask and have some one show you step by step. If you have not used a computer very much then telling you here would only confuse you.

I send photos nearly every day and it is very easy so ask a friend.

install the software of your camera.connect the camera wire to CPU.Then only you need to on the camera.Then automatically all the pictures collect into your computer.Then off your camera and reject the connection.your pictures will be in JPEG format and give low resolution.Then attach this file to your mail and send the mail.

Did the digicam have a reminiscence card, and if so, does your laptop have a slot that takes the cardboard? I lost my kodak digicam twine, yet have the reminiscence card and its port-- as long as i'm saving each and every thing to the exterior reminiscence, it works in simple terms advantageous! otherwise, no, till you could connect the digicam and the laptop-- regardless of if it incredibly is by employing twine or another equipment-- there's no thank you to get your pictures to the laptop. Sorry!

Sure, you can send email with attach file. Very easy try!

But you need to take a little bit time if your photo file size is very big.