The love a girl.Should I tell to her parents and family?

She know very well that I love her very much but she ignores my feeling unless I know that she loves me alot.What should I do for her? Should I respect her decision to marry anyone other than me or i must oppose her decision?

I think that i"ll surrender my request because I think Love is to make others Happy and to replace their sorrow into happiness.

I love her very much and dont think to make her feeling sorrow while I am ready to wait for herself for whole life.

What did you say?

I love her and i can't able to express my feelings in words and she knows very well about my feelings.

Favorite Answer

Respect her feelings. Whatever is happening , Let it happen.

Don't confess your love 2 her parents first BUT prupose her. If u r not able 2 express it in front of her write down a love letter And wait 4 her answer. I know its not easy but Lets see what happens.............

I have learned this the hard way, but the truth is, you cant make someone love you. It doesnt matter how much you try the heart is something that you dont have the power to change. My advice, is to be patient and allow her to make decisions, but allow her to know suddley that you are always there for her. if it is to be, it will be but you can not change her mind by making her feel bombarded, and telling her family is crossing a line that will probably push her away for good.

It looks like you have not expressed your feelings to her. plz get rid of your shyness and ask her directly. Don't indulge in imagination. Your proposal should be made after she is comfortable with you or else she may spurn you.

• grandm

Yes, you should respect her feelings, and move on. You can't make her want you. To go to her family would only make you look desperate. Find someone else!

You may want to respect her space... if she's ignoring you, she's not ready to know yet. And telling her parents and family, could quite possibly tag you as a stalker...

Do what your culture tells you to do. Some cultures require you to ask the parents of the girl and some do not.

I am quite sure I am from a different culture and natrion than you are so it would be rude of me to tell you what to do.

• Rocky

If she doesn't love you then there's no point in opposing her decision to marry some one else.