Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What if you are falling for a friend?

He such a nice guy I am the one who messed it uo but he continued to be nice to me and told me he could never get angry at me even after I cut him off my Blog and IM...on his blog I think he changed his nickname I am not sure if its because of my BF or he doesn't want me to know its him gave me a pinch and a flirt~ He knows that my BF hit me and asked my other friend why did my BF do that? I sent him text messages everyday because I missed him and wanted to let hm know what was going on in my life but ..I feel he just wants to be a good friend with me because when he returned to his military duty (we both are in Asia and it wasn't a fling..no sex) he didn't tell me...I don't know why he still wants to be my friend after I treated him so bad...I know its my problem but what can I do I stopped texting and told him I couldn't talk to him for about 1 month because I need to think what to do...I am so confused...

• Rocky
    Favorite Answer

Just keep being his friend maybe he will change his mind and think about being in a relationship with you.

how about if you try to maybe take the friend out to someplace and then ask him if he wants to go on a date, like eating dinner or something. Maybe then you will set the stages for a new relationship.

Get in touch with him and appoligize to him and tell him you tried to wait a month but you couldn't because you missed him. Lose the one who hit you.

Looks like you love him.Tell him the feelings you have for him before it is to late.He may like you more than a friend. Just give it a shot.

you surely have feelings for him...some people are just like that...my best friend is a girl and i never get angry at her...

zzzzzzzzz......snort! what....oh sorry fell asleep during your exhausting question. What did you ask?