Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i'm 20 years old , but I like women who are older than me , any suggestions ?

• Favorite Answer

Clarify please, how much older ? And what do you see and like in "older" women ?

Yeah, where do you live? :D OK I'm kidding. I'm 34, so that's getting scary.

20 years old is very young. Usually women go for older guys, so you're quite unique. Not sure what the appeal is for you? But I gather it's something to do with the maturity/sophistication or or maybe they don't take themselves so seriously or are as hung up on certain stuff as the younger girls?

I don't know what age you're really looking at. I assume late twenties? early thirties? perhaps older? Women of that age are not so much into the teeny bopper night clubby type scene, you will need to broaden your own horizons and start going out to places that are not riddled with the typical youth.

I don't know what to really suggest, as I am sure in time, it will happen naturally for you. I have a friend who is 22, he's male, and I get on with him very well (but no more than that). The best thing to do is to be friends, as women of an older age will not be too keen on embarrasing themselves over a very young guy. If you are yourself and you start as friends, they will be far more likely to consider more later!

Go for it but just know that alot of older women are leary of younger men who are not responsible and mature. Like, if you still live with your parents alot of women will not go there and you better have a job.

Then go find yourself older women. There should be plenty around. However, you need a clear conscience as to why you prefer older women.

SMART SMART SMART YOU ARE!!!!

I'm 34 and have recently dated a few younger men. Which I had never done before. It works both ways. If you are mature and have something to offer intellectually then you shouldn't let age bother getting in the way of what you want!!!

well dont really know what to tell you cos it appears we are in the same condition, my girl is actually 2 years older than me....so i guess we are in this sh*t together....i suggest we continue afterall older women are as sexy as ever.

happy holidays

first how old this women?? IS she 40??

is she married??

if u answer to this question by No, so go and tell her about ur feeling it doesn't matter how old is she, the important is she olves u nad u love her, and it doen't matter is devorced or not or has a kids ...

good luck

They're everywhere mate! Show confidence, tell them that you thought they looked coupla years younger than they are and have a bit of fun - older chicks are great, once they know you're interested, they don't muck around!

• Isis

Be as mature a person as you can be. An older woman will expect you to be able to conduct yourself in a grown up manner. Don't try to be artifical, just be yourself, but as adult in your attitudes as you can be.

Find a woman that likes younger man. They exist.