i asked many questions but i have not received the satisfactory answer of any question why?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

because,

mostly give the answer for just earning the point.

mostly give the answer for just entertainment.

mostly give the answer those questions whose are interested.

i checked your all questions and i m agree u r question is little bit typical.

best of luck for future.

happy new year.

• Big C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

one, you may not have stated the question right. Two. Ask the same questions at different times of the day. Three, this is not the section where you will get the satisfactory answer to What is love? lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have given many satisfactory answers but you seem to ignore them,

• 1 decade ago

I don't know. You've asked 11 questions and 18% of them are resolved. That's what your statistics tell me. They also tell me you'be earned a negative 3 points this week. That I don't understand.

Anyway, perhaps you can rephrase your questions so people have a clearer understanding of what it is you are asking, Sometimes people don't understand what is being asked, until it is clarified.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wicked
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You just might not be wording your question correctly. I have noticed that somepeople leave out details.

I know that it is hard to word things correctly.

*ask the question for the front page

*for the inside provide details of what you want them to answer.

* you might have to give an example or something close or something that you don't want

* you might have to ask more that one question,

• 1 decade ago

i scanned your questions and they seem to be about the Internet and Internet programs maybe you can buy a book to help i know that they have books out there i got one for a friend Internet for dummies ,but try Boarders or Barnes and Noble they may be able to help you or ask the reference desk at your local library

• 1 decade ago

If you want the ultimate in answers then....stand in front of a mirror, ask the question and then give the answer you want to hear. Of course, this presumes you can articulate your question accordingly.

• 1 decade ago

Perhaps you are not ask the right questions....or perhaps your standards are too high for Yahoo Answers, maybe you need to lower the bar...

• 1 decade ago

Because people are answering just for earning points.When they leave that attitude then only any one can get correct and satisfactory answer.Good bye......!

MERRYCHRISTMAS

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

~I checked your questions, none are the same. You need to clarify your questions, like this one for instance. It's difficult to answer.~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.