David
David asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Would you get into a hot tub with Adriana Lima And Gisele Bundchen?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, but then I'd probably get into a hot tub with anyone, just to be in a hot tub!

Just like when you go to hot springs in places like Japan. Mostly you're in there with old guys, and everyone's naked, but it's being in the hot tub thats the awesome part.

Being in there with those two beautiful women would just be a bonus. A very, very tasty bonus.

nop..am strait =)

id get into a hot tub with david beckham and josh hartnett tho

Those are 2 of the most beautiful women in the world! Hell yes I would...and I'd bring my girlfriend with me!

Hell YEAH!!!