i love a girl but i dint know she loves me or no . the problem is in my countery i cant ask do you love me?

Favorite Answer

if love is forbidden in ur country then try to forget about the girl cose u r afraid to say that u love her .. what do expect from the girl !! hunt u down ? run for u ??

• Rocky

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you're in love with her romantically or that you love her because she is your good friend. I don't know any country where you can't love your good friend.

just be ur self, don't be any one else

u can start by little words like hi, hello, how r u??

and don't yell HELLO!!

than tell her about ur feelings, don't say to her I love u i want u go

out with me 2night

just,....tell her...

good luck

You know what you say to her... I love you. If she says I love you back then there you go. If she doesn't, say... I was just joking... lol

where r u from girl?