Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

Are u all having a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!?

hope u all have a merry xmas and a happy new year and God bless :)

Favorite Answer

Oh I am,thank you dear,you too!

Merry Christmas everyone and let the cozy atmosphere of this beautiful holiday fill you with joy!

Yes, yes. Thank you. Merry Christmas! God bless! Happy Holidays, as well. :)

no my dadgot mad and left for a couple minutes. i have been cring under my blanket in my room since 6:30

i got 2 things on my christmas list- 2 books. my grandparents are coming in 5 hours. And i found out why my dad doesnt divorce my mother. i am having a really bad christmas. now im crying again. i got cheap stuff from my grandparents and wanna die right now. im not lieing to get points or be funny this is all real. im 12. its good to get things off my cheast

Source(s): my sad but sometimes happy life. i hate christmas. better luck 2 u

I am on disability and live alone, but my apartment is FULL at the moment with guests. I have Christ in my heart, the Angels sitting around keeping me company, and The Holy Spirit beside me witnessing to others in YA today. I also have nothing against anyone and am not mad at anyone, so PRAISE GOD in the highest for His Love and Mercy.

• Jel

yah i'm having a blast cuz my family just came from across da country and were having christmas dinner at my house even tho i don't celebrate christmas!!!!! extremely merry christmas to you too!!!!! i hope you have as much fun as i am!!!

Thanks, you too. I delivered a couple of gifts to my neighbors and, not to my surprise, when I opened my door, there was a gift for me. My gift today will be to go visit the disabled and we will have such a great time. God bless you. Visit somebody who is alone today and you will be blessed even more.

• lin

We shouldn't take Christ out of Christmas, xmas, this is afterall this is His birthday. Enjoy the season.

There's nothing special.Make a phone call,send some messeages and then chat with all online friends

yes

u 2

not yet. Its 7:15 and the kids are still asleep. I'm a little shocked. lol