Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Have you ever seen someone who is driving, on the phone,and putting on make up or shaving like a fool?

I have and I wish I was a cop because the beauty salon is zoned incorrectly.

Favorite Answer

I live in New York, where it's illegal to talk on your phone and drive. And let me tell you....

A. we all still do it

B. the cops do it too.

~Yes, I have. I used to have a cell phone and can't count the near accidents I was close to having! It makes me mad to see people on the phone and driving at the same time. They need to do one or the other.

I'll brush my hair real quick at a stop light, but not while driving. I do believe you can get stopped for that.

I've never seen anyone shave and drive.

Merry Christmas~

I saw a lady reading a newspaper. She had it open on the steering wheel and would glance at the road every so often!!!

What was worse: she had about 4 children in the car with her.

I can't count the times I've seen couples having oral sex in traffic. I lived in Los Angeles for a while, and let me tell you, those folks are HORNY!

What pisses me off is seeing little kids bouncing around not in seat belts or carseats. Bad enough that the parents are stupid, but they are endangering the kids too.

Yes and I also saw them get into an accident.

I gave the one she hit my name and phone number if he needed a witness. no one was hurt, I never heard from him so, she must have fessed up.

people are just dumb and should lose there license when they do crap like that

A cop? They never do anything when they see it happening!

• Isis

Yes. I have seen things like that and I avoid those people like they had the plague. :)

yes, and they are always the ones who are driving like idiots