what are the things which a eight year old boy might want?

what kind of toys will an eight year old boy want.. other than toys what the things which will make him happy

Favorite Answer

My experience with boys this age is they are inquisitive and curious. The toys they like have been building toys (like LEGO, Erector sets, K'nex) and action toys. Kits where they can build from scratch are also good too.

Kites, simple rockets, and science kits are also good and they are learning scientific principles.

Other things some like to do is draw pictures, so lots of drawing paper and pencils and markers come in handy.

What have you ever tried up before? I genuinely wish he does have some style of effect for disobeying. you could't in simple terms lecture your new child approximately why this is misguided and how they should have made the main concepts-blowing decision and then leave it at that. They learn that a lecture from mom and dad is all he gets for misbehaving and that there's no actual effect. At 8 years old he's conscious of greater effectual than to do what you're describing. in case you have tried each and every thing then in line with possibility you could attempt a company swat on the backside to enable him be attentive to you mean business employer. a majority of those mothers and fathers who say, "my new child isn't listening and we've been employing time outs,etc" properly why no longer supply spanking a minimum of a attempt? in simple terms as a spanking does not completely resolve the issue, neither does a time out or sending a new child to their room. you nonetheless ought to proceed to apply any disciplinary degree diverse situations with the aid of fact toddlers will consistently make errors. instruct him that the incorrect decision is the incorrect decision and tell him what the main concepts-blowing decision is, yet he nonetheless desires a effect whilst he misbehaves. people who're afraid that it will harm their youngster's thoughts genuinely flabbergast me. properly ok, will it harm their thoughts whilst they get in hardship in school for appearing up and that they should serve a detention? Yeah, yet this is existence for you. i could say for an 8 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old eliminate something he likes or a definite privilege whilst he acts out. If that fails to artwork, then there's no longer something incorrect with a spanking (which means a unmarried employer swat on his backside, no longer a beating).

My son just turned 8 this month - got a Nintendo DS for Christmas today - also SMATH (like Scrabble only instead of letter tiles it uses number tiles); laser tag; Dance Dance Revolution Supernova is AWESOME! Thought my 14 y/o son would laugh, thinking it was "girlie", but no, the older son (and his buddies) all were hogging that gift so much I bought another one for them. VERY good cardiovascular exercise!

In my opinion, you can never go wrong with buying books. You can look into interactive toys that help them learn. What do they like to do in their spare time? Puzzles and different items to get them outside when weather is permissible keeps them off the Internet and just laying around is not healthy.

How about sports - exercise is good for him and he gets to learn. Football etc or even a bike (all depends on your budget). Also, a trip to an adventure park. It all depends on what he's into in truth and what relation he is to you etc etc. My 8 year old loves football, has just got a psp but also likes anything creative. Why don't you ask him? Mention some things you like to do and just get him talking about his interests.

Seriously, an 8 or perhaps 9 year old girl! About age 8 is when I first noticed girls. The rest is history!

Lego blocks, best investment I ever made. They encourage imagination. Video games came and went but the Legos stayed with him, I have them boxed up now, He is in college and will get them out for his kids. They are indestructable.

Action figures. Find out what his favorite movies and TV shows are, and get action figures depicting the characters. He may or may not play with them, but they will be cool collectibles for the future.

Spending time with him...doing things he likes. Maybe taking him to an amusement park, zoo or just hanging out. Time with any child is priceless.

he needs a girl