does a men get more frustrated then a girl? please ans with asl?

Favorite Answer

Men and women are equal. However, girls tend to be more sensitive than boys. Its nature!

I think they get equally frustrated but girls have a different way of dealing/showing it than guys. I don't really understand the second part of your question cause asl stands for American Sign Language. (used with deaf people)

edit: oh, i get it (when you see my state, you'll understand why it took me a while...LOL)....48, male, Arkansas

• E A C

Yes, in a kind of way.

Men might get frustated for continously failing in their attempts, and men are more sentimental.

Girls might get frustated for not getting the desired result, and girls are capable of moving on relatively more faster than men.

first correct your question..

Does men get more frustrated than a girl?

Now my answer is:

my opinion is yes, men get frustrated than a girl very often.

Source(s): 22 f india

40, female, New Jersey

I get VERY frustrated, but since our arousal isn't as obvious, I think it's easier for us to distract ourselves and cope with it...