Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

shine asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

does any one know how to deal with dredlocks w/out cutting?

i wont cut it , its verry long almost down to my butt ,but its dreaded and i was just wondering if theres a trick to combing it out something you can put into it besides lots of conditioner i know someone can help me i hope anyways

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://www.knottyboy.com/shop/dreadlock_removal_ki...

Thats a link to removal kit that has some great reviews. If I wre you I'd buy this and remove them that way. If you want some other kind of home remedy that doesnt involve cutting then the only suggestion I have is the conditioner, loads and loads of it and taking down one at a time.

Have fun, I hope it turns out well for you, I wouldn't be cutting my hair either!

Karma.

x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

apply warm coconut hair oil to the tip of ur hair and wash with warm water along with a shampoo which has conditioner and will give volume to ur hair.

dont rub ur hair after wash and never comb when they r wet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

once read an article, took 8 hours but they combed it out!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.