shine asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

does any one know how to deal with dredlocks w/out cutting?

i wont cut it , its verry long almost down to my butt ,but its dreaded and i was just wondering if theres a trick to combing it out something you can put into it besides lots of conditioner i know someone can help me i hope anyways

Favorite Answer

http://www.knottyboy.com/shop/dreadlock_removal_ki...

Thats a link to removal kit that has some great reviews. If I wre you I'd buy this and remove them that way. If you want some other kind of home remedy that doesnt involve cutting then the only suggestion I have is the conditioner, loads and loads of it and taking down one at a time.

Have fun, I hope it turns out well for you, I wouldn't be cutting my hair either!

Karma.

x

apply warm coconut hair oil to the tip of ur hair and wash with warm water along with a shampoo which has conditioner and will give volume to ur hair.

dont rub ur hair after wash and never comb when they r wet.

once read an article, took 8 hours but they combed it out!