Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

i have done a nonsence thing, help?

i had long jet black hair which is like silk sheet!

my husband loves it so much. but for a change i have coloured it as copper brown and have shorten the length of the hair. i m looking okay but not as natural as i was b4. my husband is coming this week i dont know what to say.

any advice please.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well we humans want changes.

dont be afride u have not cummited a crime.

all u wanted was a change.

so there u r.

just love urself and new look.

• 1 decade ago

Just tell Hubby you were trying to spice things up a bit. You never know, he may love it! Women are always looking to update their look and try new things. So, just remember, you can always grow your hair back out and dye it back to black.

• 1 decade ago

Tell him the truth ,, tell him that you wantd them to be shortend so you made em cut and about colour say that you did not black colour

Source(s): mah mind
  • 1 decade ago

Tell him before he arrives that you've made a BIG mistake and tell him what it is.

Men generally VERY MUCH prefer long hair.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well ... first you have to colour it black again . and if you curl your hair , he will not be able to tell, if it really is natural or not . good luck (=

• 1 decade ago

Y DONT U TELL HIM THAT THE BEAUTY SALON MADE A MISTAKE WITH UR HAIR U ONLY WANTED TO CUT A FEW CM OK HOPE IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

you must be wear a sexy when ur husbaned come and do a sex with him and put your hair on his face

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.