Did you hear that ...?

James Brown died? ATLANTA - James Brown, the dynamic, pompadoured “Godfather of Soul,” whose rasping vocals and revolutionary rhythms made him a founder of rap, funk and disco as well, died early Monday, his agent said. He was 73.

• zen
    Favorite Answer

Yep. Read the news on Excite.

Now he's on the Nightshift (Commodores).

Yes, actually he outlived what most thought he would. He lived hard and fast as most musicians do. He far exceeded his life expectation in my opinion. Seems lots of older famous people droping like flies these past 2-3 years.

Yes I did and that was a big shock to me. Did you also hear that in his later years he had problems with the drink and drugs? The news just said he had trouble with domestic abuse too.

Yep I heard..very sad for his family ,especially at Christmas,& the music world indeed..RIP

Aw thats so sad it must be so hard for his family. Especially since its Christmas!

Yes. Its sad.

God Rest His Soul...

Yes - his music will live forever!

No, I did not hear that!

Thanks for the posting!

Source(s): A Canadian

yes i posted it houres ago