What icecream should I eat tomorrow?

I've not eaten other types of ice cream except McDonald's vanilla ice cream cone for years.Cuz it's damn cheap.I'm going to have ice cream tomorrow for lunch tomorrow and I really have no idea which brand andwhich flavour to eat.Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Baskin Robbins - black current.

• orson

um is that all and sundry you ate?? Like this is it? and you desire to remedy that via no longer eating something in any respect the following day? If this is all you ate...and you at the instant are not eating the following day the two, you're able to need the capability point of somebody who has the flu...and could even sense such as you have it too. you're speaking a pair of few hundred energy...which isn't lots...the two way, for a days intake or for an indiscretion.

• joe19

Good vanilla is Haagen Dazs. Good ice cream period is Baskins and Robbins. Any flavor just ask for a taste test to pick your favorite. Have fun.

Cookie Dough

Ask the ice cream man.

Vanilla with chocolate chips. Or coconut. they're both VERY good ice creams. Thou I cant find anywhere that sells them anymore, which may be a problem if you want to eat it tomorrow. Strawberry is a family favourite thou!

Source(s): Personal Experience (I'm a dessert connoisseur!)

Dryers Egg Nogg

Have an ice cream sandwich.

cookies n cream

someone told me that McDonald's vanilla is damn cheap, so that makes it the best.