Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 1 decade ago

What are some great thing that I should bring camping with me to my local mountains???

From food to wood to clothes,what do you suggest???.

Favorite Answer

Hi,,, are you sure you want to camp this time of the year???

Try a cell phone that works in the mountains..... and a thermal blanket, long thermal underwear and socks...

Plenty of water and food...

good luck

well I live in Alaska so I would want to take gun .There are very large beer's here but I don't think that is were you live if you are camping this time of year .You know the best thing you can bring is good women or some good friends.Sitting in the woods by your self can be a very lonely experience unless that is what you are in to.As far as food bring stuff that won't spoil right away and keep a cell phone you never know when you will run into trouble.

Happy camping

• no need to bring wood, a good fixed blade knife and a hatchet. you could leave the tent at home if you have a good hatchet. a tarp, some food, at least one gun/person, ammo. layers of clothing. wool socks.

you should bring condoms