what makes u frustrated sexually?

Favorite Answer

working away for two week and then come home to find she not interested.

A man who thinks by robotically using foreplay as a way to satisfy the woman, like it's a chore that he has to go through before he satisfies himself. This is what frustrates me most. Don't you know we can tell that guys???? Where are all the REAL men out there who enjoy sex as an artform, meant to be absorbed and enjoyed slowly and sensually for the most pleasure?

Being single for the past year! LOL

I could have gotten laid, but I have no use for meaningless sex;

I'm willing to take care of my own business until I'm in a relationship where we will share truly passionate, intimate lovemaking -- the way it is meant to be.

Doing without unless i meet the right person and find a serious relationship. When and if i ever do i hope he has been resting up. Do not care for v_______.LOL I ignor all other offers!

• Arnoux

Failure to get an erection while on bed with a pretty blonde. Isn't it frustrating???

not getting some obviously but thats y people masturbate to release this frustration

• Sax M

Not being able to finish because the girl I'm with is too ugly or she can't handle my manhood. Blue balls is not fun.

Men.

• show off of embarrassment unpredictably. without caring or bothering.

non cooperation of partner.