where are the recently opened documents stored in my computer system ?

Give me the full path or location.

Favorite Answer

Ok, click on the Start menu, then in an open area next to the log off, shut down bar, right click the mouse and hit properties. Then click on the Start Menu Tab, the click customize. Go to the Advanced Tab, then at the bottom it shows "List my most recently opened documents." Check that box and it will show up in the start menu. Hope I helped!

What operating system are you running? We can't help you without that crucial bit of information!

If I wanted to find that out, I would run a search on a document that I knew had been opened recently, and the search should turn up the shortcuts that are found in your Temporary files...

Good Luck!

They will remain wherever they originally came from?? its a very ambiguous question, but if you are trying to get something off of the my recent documents menu just right click and delete, they are only a shortcut to the file and they have no influence on the file itself. If you actually want to remove the file right click and click on properties the full filename will be in there. hope that helps.

They remain where they were. Only a short cut is created in recent documents directory.

on the computers memory