Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Merry Christmas. Who want's free points? Free points are on me today!?

OK so it is Christmas, and I am away from all my loved ones, so I decided that I might as well give a thumbs up to EVERYONE, (yes even the ones leaving mean comments). So if you want a thumbs up (+1 point) leave a post, and give everyone a thumbs up as well. My gift to you all. Merry Christmas.

Oh and if I smile or laugh, you might get the 10 points.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

me too me too me too..ive been gettin waaaaaay to much violations and i need 2 make up for it...

Happy holidays...merry christmas...and wish u a happy new yr full of luv, happiness, and everything u ever wish for =)

• 1 decade ago

Merry Christmas~~!

• 1 decade ago

Sorry you are away from your loved ones! I hope you have a great Christmas anyway! Thanks for the 2 pts Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aw yeah that stinks your away from your family...so am i, so dont worry your not the only one. :-) I hope you have a great day, and for New Years i hope you can see your loved ones!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Thank you for the thumbs up, ill give you one in return lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hi Merry Christmas to you too. so were both in the same boat then. my family are all in South Africa and Im in Greece a long long way away from home.

What this "If I smile or laugh" thing. life is great whether youre with you loved ones or not its what you make of it.

Have fun and enjoy yourself

MERRY XMAS

• 1 decade ago

Hello!! Merry Christmas!!! Hav a great time!

• 1 decade ago

Merry Christmas. I haven't exactly been an angel but you know what? I have a friend who's giving gifts to all his friends on the naughty list. >:)

...*snickers*

• 1 decade ago

Merry Christmas!!!!

from half sam, half amazing!!!!

Thanks for the gift of "thumbs up"

WHat? You didn't even wrap it!?!?

• Phil
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Your awesome dude!

Haha.

Herry Chrismakwanzakah and a Happy 2007!

• 1 decade ago

I love free points! Merry Christmas to you and yours. I was thinking that it was sad you are away from your family at Christmas and then I realized that I envied you! I have my inlaws (argh!) coming for dinner, my dad (cool) and my soul-sucking grandmother. Do you want to trade?

Please?

• 1 decade ago

Me, Me, Me,...lol and Merry Christmas!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.