an Idea fro multimedia website project ?

Hey !

I have a multimedia course , in the end of it , i have to deliver a project , this project is a website i use , adobe photoshop , adobe flash , siwch , sound forge , vide editing , ....

my question if you have an idea for my website , that is easy and the previous software can be used in

just suggest soe ideas for me

many thanks for you

Favorite Answer

create a website introducing one of your hobbies. For instance, if you are interested in skating, you can use video and flash for that. Of course you'll be using photoshop to create the layouts for the website and designs for flash animations... there are endless possibilities! Enjoy!