promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do racist white men suddenly change their mind when they meet a beautiful black girl ?

It's scandalous

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sax M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they are white and because they are racist. Racists are ignorant and stupid because by being prejudiced against certain races, they are missing out on the chance to score with all of the women of that race. How lame is that? They must be queer.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Racism is a thing of the mind. Some things / experiences help form our mind about things; and some things / experiences help change our mind about things. So, a racist white guy may meet a beautiful black girl and realize from time spent together that color is just what it is, color.

• 1 decade ago

There are many white men that do, but the same is true of black men. They have no problem sleeping with white women. They proudly display their white women as badges of honor, but still hate white people and quite verbally display their racism. Oh but racism isn't an equal opportunity feeling, as negative as it is. We all know that every race is proud of their heritage and wants to display that.....unfortunately at the cost of degrading other races.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

seems like u r the racist one, dogg. Pace!

anyway, maybe the beautiful black girls are able to enlighten them and help them see the inner beauty of all humanity. Love is a beautiful thang. and so is Robin Givens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Thats a very good question i am not a racist and i date black girls and i have lost friends cause of that but i have gained a lot more good friends !

• 1 decade ago

sex refused to join the racist community, yet!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only time africans smile is when doing likewise.

• 1 decade ago

cuz shez effin 2 good 4 him

• 1 decade ago

i think they call them selective racist. they r only racist when it fits there bill.

• 1 decade ago

those kind of poeple are just a**h***s

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.