What should i do, if a older women approches me for some short of relations ??

Now a days, daily i am seeing her. At that time of seeing her, she is intented to show her beauty to me, that means she wants me for some short of relation. But her age is 45, my age is 26. In my age she is having a boy also, but she is very intrested on me. some time she openly spoke to me.

• Sax M
    Favorite Answer

Go for it. Don't expect a "real" relationship to come out of it though. Have fun, but don't get involved in her life. In fact, keep it to a minimum, other than sex.

If you are looking only for physical beauty then leave her alone. As far as looks go some younger women can look old at 40 in a few years. If you want a serious relationship and children find a younger woman. Don't get too involved unless you can handle it.

You are not making any sense dude. What is some short of relation? What do you mean in my age she is having a boy also?

• Rocky

There is nothing wrong with being friends with an older woman. If you don't want to pursue a romantic relationship with her, you should let your wishes be known to her.

Have relations once or twice, use a condom. but make sure you keep your distance you don't want a relationship with this woman. in 9 years she will be wrinkled up and ugly

If your not in a relationship, it might be a fun diversion for awhile, and she might teach you a thing or two.

You might want to like run!!! She is like double you age.

since shes using u while dont u use her aswell cut the bullshit we all kno u like the attention

Hello =)

Sounds like fun to me....=)

Go with it, and have fun.......she's gonna wear you out, boy!!!!!

Namaste,

--Tom

don`t .. she`s trying to use u .. that`s bad