How do I get free songs from LimeWire onto my Ipod Video?

please help.

ive been sitting here for the last 5 hours, serious.

i dont know how to do it.

someone said that there should be your name on the left hand side, but it isnt there.

HOW DO I GET THAT??

please help.

pleaseeeeeee

thank you.

Favorite Answer

just click the name of the songs u wanted to find in search box and wait until it appears... u can also download songs from here : www.yourmp3.net

Source(s): :D

Here's what I do..if someone knows a better way, feel free to jump in.

After the song downloads off limewire, click on the song (from the bottom box) and hit EXPLORE. That will take it to the "shared' folder. Take the file and move it to your iTunes folder and click on it. That will put it into iTunes and that should do it.

Merry Christmas!!

Source(s): I've done it many many times.

LimeWire is 100% illegal and anyone who uses it doesn't respect the law or the artists who created the music. It's no different than stealing a CD from a store! I encourage everyone to stop using it and start respecting the law and the music industry!

Well FIRST...you gotta break it down into 2 JOBS.....

1] Downloading the files into a folder you can easily find -- I use my own c:\Music --set Limewire to download to it (it's in the Tools part of LimeWire)

2] Next...do you have the software to UPLOAD to your Ipod? You need it.....

All you do is run it and get the >>Easily Found<< files from your Music folder.....

----------------------------------------------

Easy way to CREATE the folder....

If you Right-Click while you are on your Desktop you'll see NEW...

Click it.....then you'll see Folder.....click it....then just fill in the Box with "MUSIC"....

You'll have a FOLDER on the Desktop labled MUSIC

and it'll show up on C: drive under C:\Music.....

How simple....

Source(s): Remember you can MINIMIZE Yahoo Answers and there's your Desktop...so you can follow these directions.

of course you realize that

(1) this type of download is illegal regardless what they tell you

(2) you could download a virus or (worse yet) a trojan horse?