Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who is the one person you need to forgive the most?

♥Since it's Christmas and all...would you be able to forgive them today?

Favorite Answer

Everyone. Those grudges I hold tear me up. You'd better not need a day to forgive.

• jujube

The hardest person to forgive is yourself, but with today being Christmas and all, I think I can find it within myself to forgive me for all the stupid and idiotic things I have done this year!

Me, myself. Yes it's happened before (forgiving myself) and I'd venture to say it'll happen many times again. Other than that, I forgive people, but I don't forget. I know it's such a cliche to say that, lol. For myself though, resentments take away from my personal power, so why would I let anyone else screw that up but MOI? Happy Christmas, :-)

• ok

Myself

Myself

Me and my ex best friend need to forgive each other for hurting each other but neither of us can seem to do that.

Not even for christmas.

Myself.

I don't know if i can....they have hurt me so much..they turned my world upside down, and now I'm shattered and broken into pieces...but i think i might be able to forgive that person...I'm going to have to pray really hard for God to give me courage..

Merry Christmas.

Myself.

Myself. I keep saying these things that I don't mean, or do things that hurt others...

It's the others that forgive, but I can't, not myself.