Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who is the one person you need to forgive the most?

♥Since it's Christmas and all...would you be able to forgive them today?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone. Those grudges I hold tear me up. You'd better not need a day to forgive.

• jujube
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The hardest person to forgive is yourself, but with today being Christmas and all, I think I can find it within myself to forgive me for all the stupid and idiotic things I have done this year!

• 1 decade ago

Me, myself. Yes it's happened before (forgiving myself) and I'd venture to say it'll happen many times again. Other than that, I forgive people, but I don't forget. I know it's such a cliche to say that, lol. For myself though, resentments take away from my personal power, so why would I let anyone else screw that up but MOI? Happy Christmas, :-)

• ok
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Myself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Myself

• 1 decade ago

Me and my ex best friend need to forgive each other for hurting each other but neither of us can seem to do that.

Not even for christmas.

• 1 decade ago

Myself.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if i can....they have hurt me so much..they turned my world upside down, and now I'm shattered and broken into pieces...but i think i might be able to forgive that person...I'm going to have to pray really hard for God to give me courage..

Merry Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

Myself.

• 1 decade ago

Myself. I keep saying these things that I don't mean, or do things that hurt others...

It's the others that forgive, but I can't, not myself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.