Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Sexually frustrated (mature minds only)?

My b/f has been away for over a year he won't be home for another year or so. I need to release real soon. He has cheated on me before so it doesn't make me feel as bad if I were to cheat on him and get me some. I do have an ex who I know if I call he will give me some and I am really thinking about it. Or maybe I should just try that masturbation thing. I am not experienced in that but right about now it sounds good. Any suggestions (mature people only)

Favorite Answer

Try masturbation first, if that doesn't help. move on to the other options.

Well don't cheat on your boyfriend ,,,,, If he's not going to be around for another year then break it off and do your thing ,,,,, You said he's cheated on you so whats the purpose of this relationship if that's what you call it ,,,, Break up and free yourself from any feelings of obligation ,,,,, I'm sure he's not being celibate either ,,,,, There's this saying that Distance makes the heart grow fonder ,,,,, But there's also another one that says Distance makes the heart go wander ,,,,, Think about it ,,,, If you are having a problem with conscious then do something about it ,,,,, You don't need this crap ,,,, good luck

Sleeping with others while your boyfriend is away is not right morally. Its a matter of time when guilt will sets-in and you'll feel miserable. Drop the contact details of your Ex. Do something meaningfull like some charity works which would make your boyfriend proud and yourself too! Never ever think of even out, e.g. he slept with someone so its okay for me to do likewise. If you desperately need to release, masturbation is alright so long as its done in the privacy of your room.

First off it doesn't sound like your relationship is much good if he cheated and you are prepared to do the same. If you really want to save it though then masturbate. Get an Hitachi Wand or an Eroscillator and learn what fun is.

• Sax M

If he cheated on you, you should have dumped him. What kind of a relationship is that if you're cheating and he's cheating? You should not be in a relationship at this point. Dump him, and start having fun. What the hell are you waiting for? You're just wasting time. Don't go back to your ex either. That's just low.

if you can casually justify cheating on your bf....why have the bf in the first place? why wait all this time for nothing....just to cheat?

mature thing would be to ignore the crave and get over it. mind over matter. but also a mature thing would be for him to not cheat either.

there are books, let alone tons of sites, info, etc on line about masturbation and techniques.

If you're sure your ex is capable of giving you the "real" thing you deserve, I suggest you call him right away. You'll enjoy having it with him than masturbating, especially after a very long time. Let me tell you that you should remember to spend a quality time in foreplay, it gets you in good shape and mood for the "real spanking session" (lol). I wish you a sexy xmas!!!

btw, where is your boyfriend, you did not mention it. Is he is the military, if he is, you are making big mistake by going to a former bf. If he is then wait. The abstinence will only make it that much better when he returns. What good is a relationship, or a future based on deception. Whatever happens, hope you make the right decision.

Girl, Listen up, and listen up good, because I am going to tell you Exactly how to please yourself...in fact, you may never need a man again! GO DIRECTLY to your local Adult Toy store. Go there NOW!! PURCHASE a SILVER BULLET. ONLY BUY the one in the white package that shows a hot li'l blonde woman in a sheer black negligee. It should say "the Original Silver Bullet" and it should be priced at $14.99 or $15.99. Then, purchase Lube. You'll need double A batteries. Go home, get going on yourself, and I guarantee you'll NEVER be the same again!

• Rocky

I wouldn't cheat although he did. I wouldn't sink to that level. Try getting a sex toy and try to be true to him. If you really love him you'll do this. If not, well then go ahead and cheat.

try that masterbation thing? Are you for real. Who hasn't masterbated, in or out of a relationship. If you are really telling the truth, then you don't know what you are missing hon. Oh, actually, yeah you do know what you are missing....hence the question!