promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Whats the BEST topic to talk about when you dont have any!!!??????

Thanks..

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Aliens!!

Are we aliens

Are u and alien

Do aliens exist?

How do u know this.....u sure yr not an alien?

What do aliens eat

Do u think they like gardening...

And on and on...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The weather is the best backup, considering the weather changes on a regular basis so there should always be something to talk about. You can even talk about if the weather DOESN'T change! So really, you can't go wrong.

I think it's more interesting to talk to people about the weather when they live in other countries and such, rather than with people from your town who you speak to in real life because they obviously know what the weather's like as well and it's more interesting if you share something the person you're talking to doesn't know. Plus you'll learn what's the "norm" for different places, in terms of weather.

You can also talk about interests, but sometimes people don't have a list of interests prepared which can be a bit difficult. Of course as long as you have some interests you can engage with people can reply with their thoughts on each subject.

Occupation is another thing to mention. If you're still in school, then that's the same thing really. You can talk about what jobs you'd like to do, and wouldn't like to do additionally.

If that's not enough, then I suggest you give up any hope of communication!

Good luck

MaybeLater_x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think i know what u need lol ... goes like this say hi he/she says hi back .. then comment on anything around ANYTHING!!

talk about the weather , talk about politcs , talk about saudi arabia i give u the promession do to that(im saudi).. just jump from subject to subject till u find out which subjects he likes

you should of seen me talking to strangers you would be like " oh they know each other for long time"

good luck honey

bye

• 1 decade ago

Music! The latest song singles, ur fave band or singer. There's a lot u can talk about music. ♫

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

always got the s#x topic to talk about :-P

• 1 decade ago

New Year's party

• 1 decade ago

The other person in the conversation, draw them out with and inquiry of some sort.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The weather.

• 1 decade ago

How you doing, nice to meet you, what do you do then, would you like a refill . . . hey you look good in that dress, outfit, costume, who exactly have you came as . . . . . be aware it only works for fancy dress parties, don't go to work and address your boss that way !!

• 1 decade ago

Music

Movies

The weather

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.