What will be your new year resolutions??Will you live upto it ??

Merry Chritmas and a Happy New Year to all of you !!

Favorite Answer

Well 4 da new year 2007 my prioritys will be to make sure tat i dont do the same mistakes i did in da past,n make sure that i spred nothing but luv,friendship n gud n ofcorse all this is not possible wit out ur support!!Happy New year

wel my resolution is to take thing easy .. n njoy life ... as well loose weight n stay fit n healthy , too much fastfood has spoil our eating habit n we r loosing our greatest wealth our health !!

Mine is to lick every Nubian princess I meet!

I want to be a more productive part of society.

my new year's resolution would be studying harder than the pass years and to save more money.....

yeah!!!

• Hey! Duh, everyone makes resolutios and mine will be 2 study harder d top da class...hope I can then I will try to materialize my dreams...............coz I believe in dreams!!

I will try to live up 2 dem.lol