Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What will be your new year resolutions??Will you live upto it ??

Merry Chritmas and a Happy New Year to all of you !!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well 4 da new year 2007 my prioritys will be to make sure tat i dont do the same mistakes i did in da past,n make sure that i spred nothing but luv,friendship n gud n ofcorse all this is not possible wit out ur support!!Happy New year

• 1 decade ago

wel my resolution is to take thing easy .. n njoy life ... as well loose weight n stay fit n healthy , too much fastfood has spoil our eating habit n we r loosing our greatest wealth our health !!

• 1 decade ago

Mine is to lick every Nubian princess I meet!

• 1 decade ago

I want to be a more productive part of society.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my new year's resolution would be studying harder than the pass years and to save more money.....

yeah!!!

• Hey! Duh, everyone makes resolutios and mine will be 2 study harder d top da class...hope I can then I will try to materialize my dreams...............coz I believe in dreams!!

I will try to live up 2 dem.lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.