Why are Christians who give an honest answer given thumbs down?

If someone is asking an honest question , why give christians a thumbs down when they are giving an honest answer that was asked for?

Favorite Answer

Thumbs up and thumbs down are of no importance as long as you give honest and inspiring answers.

There will be radical change throughout the world at the return of Christ.

How many times do we have to go through this? All a thumbs means is someone disagrees with the question or they think it was not enough information or has mis information in it.

As I have said everything Simone asks this stupid question, I give a thumbs down to many answers I actually agree with , but because of they way it is written I can tell the answerer is just guessing or is spouting something they have heard.

Besides I have noticed it is Christians who feel a thumbs down is an insult and if you look at questions and answers that goes against a Christians believe you will find many thumbs down which means the Christians are more eager to insult people for giving honest answers than non Christians.

I also at times give a thumbs up with an answer I disagree with because it is informative, well written(which is why I don't give many thumbs up, not many questions or answers are well written, thus my thumbs down)) and the person has down their research.

Get a life people a thumbs down is just a way of saying I disagree.

That's ridiculous: Why do atheists automatically give thumbs down if I answer and allude to the fact that I'm a Christian, even if it's an opinion question? It goes both ways, don't be selective about what you see on here. I give thumbs down for disrespectful answers, or answers that have NO evidence or logic to them.

It might be coming from other Christians. They love giving the thumbs downs.

Merry Christmas

You probably weren't giving a rational answer (ie: inserting Jesus into a non religious question) or talking about how the earth is 400 years old or cavemen lived with dinosaurs or how everyone is cursed because they don't believe in your superhero.

Mind you, im not a christian...however, in all religions...everyone feels that the other is wrong. i work with a person who is wiccan and states that she hates having christians shove God down her throat, but yet she comes on Y!A and shoves wicca down their throats and bashes them in the same way she wouldnt want to be bashed by christians....there are certain people who are hypocrites..i am not christian, i dont like hearing about christianity, and as the "golden rule" states, i dont do that to others either.

I gave you a thumbs up. Merry Christmas.

Because, in all reality, truth hurts, and people do not like to be hurt.

Against the spirit of Merry Christmas, but nonetheless, it happens

thumb down has no religion its about persons peoples i don't like to put rules as all Christian all Muslims all Jews etc........... it depends on the sick minds un less its insult you know