What is a Squid? As in the how many people in your family are squids question on here?

WTF are squids??

Favorite Answer

I always thought of them as Navy personel. All my family have been Army. BUT I have been told that this is also appropriate...............

A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot.

A squid is a a large, diverse group of marine cephalopods. That's it. It was a joke question that was started here long ago.....

Where I grew up, we called all the sailors squids though...I grew up in a Navy town :)

Source(s):

Calamari.

I believe it is a derogatory term used mostly in Europe.

Sea invertabrates, but I suppose some sort of European slang also.

anyone in the navy, sailors

4 in my family are squids lol.................

sea creautres.

mmm calamari xD

sea animals that gives out black ink for defense.

sea creatures.

LOL....good one