Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

How to connect to kazza (p2p sharing programs similar with limewire)??

i'm using kazza version 3.0 and i always gets problem when i download p2p magnet...

have anyone been in the same place as i do now?

can someone help me with this?

Favorite Answer

you know before long they will shut all of those peer to peer networks down. They have already shut most of them down .If I were you I would learn to use "bittorents" it is allot faster and there is more of a selection to download ,The best one is bitcomit'Check it out it isnt that complicated and you are untraceable.Just look on google for the download and read the instructions.you'll be glad you did. good luck. P.S I gave up on kazzza a long time ago because the downloads take to long.And there is no selection .Hope this helps