love is not suposed to hurt or be afraid is it??????

love is a hared thing to do any way so what do u do when u love some one and u r hurt and afraid all at the same time

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sax M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are not in love if you are hurt and afraid all of the time. It's called verbal abuse. You are in a verbally abusive relationship. Stop wasting your time and wake up. Dump him and never look back.

• ilyena
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Love hurts because it means that you totally expose yourself and you give your all.

The only thing you can do is trust your heart.

Think about the way Jesus loves us.

We do so many things to hurt him all the time but he's never afraid to love us back.

Being afraid is a natural reaction especially after you've been hurt but the beauty about life is that we are allowed a new day everyday.

Use it to be thankful for life itself and you'll soon see that once you can just love living its easy to love anyone.

My bf always says to me when we fight " Life is too short to hold grudges and not toalk tp each other and be angry with each other.. he tries to love me every day inspite of what may have happened"

• 1 decade ago

Being in loved is one's most fascinating moment. However, to get hurt when in loved smells trouble. One shouldn't feel hurt or freightened when falling in love. Love is also never about hatred.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Realize that love like this is a poison to your body mind and spirit. Break up. The sooner the better.And don't go back!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

True love doesn't hurt. And you should not be afraid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

love means never having to say 'sorry'. also, love is a many-splendored thing. i hope i've helped you, sweet child.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just6 don't be a sclave of the boys but I know that when you love somebody is hard to don't talk to him and even cry.........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.